Account Management: (856) 226-3131 Ext.105
Maintenance Supervisor: (856) 226-3131 Ext. 108
How do I set up my online portal?
- After tenant move-in, your marketing agent will enable your account; temporary password will be sent to your email.
- Necessary for setup: SS and driver’s license numbers, checking or savings account routing and account numbers or credit card information before getting started.
- Account Setup: visit http://www.anotheroptionrealty.com/owners.html . Use the login information sent to you via email. Once logged in, choose View Detail and then Edit Payment Account. Then complete all information and save.
If I need help with my owner statement, who should I contact? Jenifer Castagna
Am I notified if my tenant is late or fails to pay rent? How long does an eviction take/process?
Rent collection is pursued in the following manner:
- Rent Due: 1st of Month
- Late: After the 4th, we send daily notices to tenant.
- Pay Rent or Quit Notice: Sent on the 10th unless tenant has communicated with us to let us know when we can expect payment. This is the preface for eviction.
- Eviction Process: Payment deadline is the 15th. If they do not make their payment, then on the 15th, Jenifer will contact you to determine whether or not you would like to file for eviction. The tenant would become responsible financially for these filing fees. Should you choose to file for eviction and the tenants pay the full balance before the eviction hearing is held, then we would drop the eviction. However, they would still be responsible for the filing fees. It is a good way to communicate to the tenants that delinquency is not an option. And, if they do not pay the balance, we will get them out of your property as quickly as possible avoiding large arrearages.
Who do I send my water / sewer bill to for collection?
- You can pay the bill and email or fax to Jenifer for collection from tenant
- You can send the unpaid bill to Jenifer, and then Another Option Realty will pay the bill from your account and collect from the tenant.
How long will it take from the time my tenant pays their rent until I receive it?
The answer depends on your payment method.
- Set up electronic banking through your owner portal so that you will receive ACH payments. Electronic payments are issued daily during the first two weeks of the month. Banking online is quick, secure and free. As soon as your tenant’s payment clears our account, we will initiate a transfer of those funds to you. You will then receive email notification that your payment is on its way as well as a copy of your statement. From the time payment is initiated until you will actually see it appear in your account is approximately 3 business days.
- If you choose to receive a paper check, it will be mailed on the 15th or next business day if the 15th is a weekend or holiday.
If there are repairs necessary to my property, how am I notified?
- Tenant submits a maintenance request
- Lisa Rudman, maintenance supervisor, receives a copy as do you.
- Our maintenance department will review the request.
- You will be contacted via email for approval or Lisa will call you to discuss the maintenance request details.
- If you choose our maintenance service, a bill will be entered on your account and payment for the repair will be deducted from rent received.
If your question was not answered above; feel free to contact us via email or telephone. Your first point of contact is Jenifer Castagna, her information is listed above.
Your marketing/leasing agent will be advised of all activity pertaining to your property throughout the lease term. They are a vital asset to the property management process. The agents are not always in the office and may not have access to email or be able forward your account and/or maintenance questions to us in a timely manner as you deserve. Your “In-House” management team is here to ensure your questions, concerns, maintenance issues, etc. are answered in a timely manner and to better service you and your property. Essentially, you have at least three team members directly overseeing the management of your property.